You need a quick way to check up on the corporate health of your business. We have developed the Business Diagnostics© Assessment Tool which will enable you to do a quick ‘size up’ of your business and gauge its relative well being.
Based on 10 years of research, we came up with 12 ideal business conditions and have provided a statement that describes each corporate indicators below:
- The external business environment
- The strength of competitive advantage within your industry sector
- Your financial health and sustainability
- Your position in the market
- Your ability to attract and retain customers
- Your operational efficiency
- The state of your human resources
- Your intellectual property and technological opportunities
- Your strategic focus
- Your leadership capacity and capability
- The power and interest of your stakeholder relationships
- Your culture of creativity and innovation
You then rate your business on a scale of 1 (not ideal) to 15 (ideal) for each of the factors.
Click on View Report and the end of the page and the tool will create a radar diagram and indicate what you need to focus on.
You can then email the image of the radar diagram to yourself for further review and reflection.
An interesting way to use the tool is to ask your colleagues to rank the company and then compare results. You will have a lot to talk about!